Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey everyone, guests and mostly nonexistent members, this is your Admin speaking. I'd like to inform you all that I am looking for those who possess coding skills that can get this community looking great! Graphic Artists are welcome, too. Anyone who would be willing to help out will receive a generous IC reward. Speak to me for more information regarding that, please! Have a nice day!

Hohō Library

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisshoku
Admin

Yen : 10349

Hohō Library Empty
PostSubject: Hohō Library   Hohō Library I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 12:26 am

Name: Senka
Type: Defensive
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 7 posts
Description: Moving behind the opponent, the practitioner attacks and seals their Saketsu, on the first post, and Hakusui, on the second post, in two rapid attacks. A victim may not be able to tell whether they were attacked from the front or the back because of the technique's speed, and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are. These two points are sealed for a total of 3 posts.

Name: Utsusemi
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: 5 posts
Description: The practitioner moves at great speed to avoid an attack, leaving an afterimage which can appear to have taken damage.

Name: Speed Clones
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: The practitioner creates clones a number of themselves at once using Shunpo. While they are indistinguishable from the user's true self and mimic their movements, the clones do not last long, nor can they deal damage. This technique can be maintainable for a cost of 5 energy per post, and any number of clones can be created for 5 energy per clone created.

Name: Shunpo
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: A high-speed movement technique which allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. The focal point which determines the basis of this technique is speed. As speed is the main factor of the technique, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of Shunpo can move; users of little skill in the technique or those who have not used it for an extended period of time would obviously be out of practice, causing them to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded in a shorter amount of time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachunlimitedblade.rpg-board.net

Hohō Library
Page 1 of 1